Monday 8 July 2013

08/07/2013 edition - Missguided

I've finally found some time to blog once again, which is great! As is this hot weather we're having. This post is coming out a day early (lucky you, readers!) as I'm doing a full day of volunteering tomorrow with no computer access. 

This week's spotlight is on...Missguided 



Link: Missguided (UK online homepage)
What is it? I actually haven't heard of Missguided until very recently. It's basically your online ASOS (own brands) meets New Look prices. As far as I know, they don't have any physical stores. Their style is pretty quirky and makes for great casual wear. However, if you want something pretty formal, then Missguided may just be a little OTT? 


Best Bits 

Like everywhere else, there's currently a SALE on. I've chosen a few eye-catching pieces from the non-sale items however:



Crochet Swing Dress

Size: 6-14 (UK)

Colour: White and Peach 

Price: £19.99

Every girl needs a white dress for this time of year. Why? It's classy, sassy, smart and effortless, keeping you cool on a hot summer's day. This dress also makes for a perfect day dress; wear plain or jazz up with a funky hat or sandals. 

For a smarter evening look, wrap a bright coloured cardigan or shawl to stand up. 





Light Blue Denim Leggings

Size: 6-14 (UK)

Colour: Light denim and darker denim

Price: £14.99

I wear a lot of leggings throughout the year as an alternative to tights and trousers. I've been looking for a colourful yet non-conspicuous pair of leggings for a while and I've found these! 

The heels in this picture aren't attractive at all, but I'd be wearing these leggings with a pair of high-tops or flat pumps with a baggy floaty top.







Who says Hawaiian shirts are for men only? 

Size: 8-14(UK)

Colour: Tropical!

Price: £19.99

Yeah, who say's Hawaiian shirts are for men only? I love the design and the front slit of this shirt. It looks great for keeping cool in!

You don't want to look like you've made an outfit with some tropical printed cloths though, so keep the bottom half of you plain!






















So, enjoy Missguided and the sun! 


2 comments:

  1. Love the tropical shirt! It's gorgeous. Definitely do an OOTD when it arrives.

    I've been eyeing up a few things on Misguided for a while, but I've never ordered from them before. Do you have any idea how good their sizing is? I've got everything from a Size 6 to 10 in my wardrobe so I'm always a bit dubious about ordering online.

    Holly xx
    http://thosemarchdays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Holly,

      I'm a size 8 and I've ordered from them twice (ordered a size 8), which was fine but maybe a bit smaller compared to other retailers. They have a good returns policy anyway!

      Delete